.Sunday, November 29, 2009 ' 11:03 PM Y
;all the things i'll never say.
"Give me a man who is man enough to give himself just to the woman who is worth him. If that woman were me I would love him alone and forever." - Casanova, the movie.
sigh. is love in the air or what.what.so yeah. (my) life is a target card and people are constantly blowin' holes into it. bam bam bam.okay not really. but my point is that i have been doin' nothing (quite so) but going for training.i think i drew a pretty convincing picture with that target card thing. as in, all i'm trying to say is that i've been going for so many trainings i'm starting to feel like a target card, (except not as thin and squarey around the edges) and not that people are constantly blowin' holes into it. not that part. my life is just peachy right now. i mean (whoop dee doo) what with christmas around the corner and stuff.stuff.well okay, why the hell is everyone rushing to read and shit on next year stuff? oh or rather, why the hell am i not?wait i know. hmm. 'sides, i'm still short of one book for literature and well, it's horrid horrid horrid to start when it's incomplete in the first place, right?right.so i find myself telling inanimate (but squishy and soft) objects bedtime stories. sometimes. i guess they're just better listeners. seriously. they look at you earnestly (all the time! yow. you would think they only had that expression to go with) and they shut up and listen. well, 1st december was yesterday. so i guess this means one more month to 2010. fifteen. you don't say.Cause when youre fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them.seriously? well hokay. say it already, i'm waiting. oh look there's more;and when youre fifteen, dont forget to look before you fall I've found that time can heal most anything and you just might find who you're supposed to be.
i just realised that taylor swift is pretty wise. look before you fall. hmm.alright, so. this is lovely (http://todayilived.tumblr.com/)-Today, I realized I’m crazy in love with my best friend. He’s all I’ve ever wanted, and I can’t picture my life without him. He makes me smile when I’m having a shitty day, lets me have the majority of the covers when I crash at his house, and tells me frequently he needs me in his life for it to matter.
I’m going to marry that boy someday.
cute, huh? i know. so is the year end about reflecting and stuff? i suppose so. but the year flew by and i barely caught a glance. stuff and botherrr. new moon on thurs eeps. hmm. is it me, or is this post choppy-ish? you know, unrelated paragraphs after another? i totally have to go now, training.
this is, by the way, the (happy) hundredth post. i came a long, long way from someone who wouldnt post until she was forced to and when she started about to post, she forgot the password from not posting for too long. nope, not anymore. wow. hundred accounts and posts. well. happy 100th post to me.
(♥)
You're scared , aren't you?
You're afraid of falling in love,
But Sally Brown wasn't afraid to love Linus, too.