.Sunday, June 27, 2010 ' 8:32 PM Y
;all the things i'll never say.
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And would I've stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

(along rome.)
This time, the month felt like
forever.
I thought so.
Europe seems so far away, now. I meant the memory of it and
not the distance, nuts.
And frankly, everything else seems non-existent. Like, where did all
the days go?
You know what, this is too confusing. I will go to bed and tomorrow,
return back to life as it is.
Monday is coming.
Look, we will make it through.
We made it through once and we will
make it through again.
i guess that's pretty much it. Like a good book or movie and it just
kills you to come to the end.
on that note, we are also at the halfway mark, and at the rate things are going, we
will be married with four kids before we know it.
it's like we're shooting off at 100km/h
or something faster.
pretty please, life. slow down and let me catch
my frickin' breath.
remember how we used to run around catching each other, then catching
butterflies with badminton rackets?
i admit, i miss you and how we used to be.
we both grew up, of course.
no more catching, and definitely no more
butterflies.
oh. maybe it's not you that i miss.
it's the blue butterflies that i want to
run after again.
(sometimes they were purple.)
and you, will you quit acting like a bitter, spoilt carton of milk?
heaven knows he gives nuts about you and he is my friend
and you don't deserve any part of him at all.
time to move on, girlie. you can go on and
show yourself out of the door.
don't trip on your words on the way out.
tomorrow. life will start of from
where it stopped a month ago.
oh, joy.