.Thursday, October 7, 2010 ' 6:14 PM Y
;all the things i'll never say.
LANGUAGE ARTS
LITERATURE
HIGHER CHINESE
MATHEMATICS 1
BIOLOGY
PHYSICS ♥
CHEMISTRY
MATHEMATICS 2
DAY 7
LIBERTY :D
i really really like!
DAY 6
TWENTY-TWO MORE HOURS TILL WE EVACUATE THE DANCEFLOOR/ FIGHT TILL WE SEE THE SUNLIGHT/ PARTY LIKE, LIKE ITS TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE// DANCE IN THE DARK/AND THE CLUB CAN'T EVEN HANDLE US/ YEAH IT'S A PARTY IN THE U.S.A.
I DON'T CARE I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE ANY SENSE NOW
chemistry --> hahaha.
MATH TWO AND THEN I'LL BE
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET DOING CARTWHEELS!!
SCREEEEEEEEEEAMS
DAY 5
holy cow is it just me or are the rate of things really
flying by :D
TWO MOAR!
chemistry. meh.
physics started out funny. wonder what would happen if no one pointed out that
the answers were indicated in the mcq question paper in bold like this.
and it's just hilarious to see teachers running out of the classrooms and around the level looking super flustered.
two more two more and then we'll fark the world do what we want.
:D
DAY 4
biology wasn't that bad, actually. (: and i like it so much more than physics or chem.
gahhckk physics.
PHYSICS?!?!?! WHYY!!! YOU SUCK I HATE YOU WTFFFF.
WHY DO WE HAVE TO LEARN PHYSICS?!!?!
NOOOOO!!!!! I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO
BUT I STILL HATE IT ARGHHHHH WHY DOES PHYSICS HAVE TO SUCK SO MUCH??!?!?! WHY DON'T I GET IT?!?!?
but i do love kinematics.
DAY 3
not about math, but about life.
"because those who mind, don't matter; and those who matter, don't mind."
(:
(on a side note,
more scared of physics revision tomorrow, than of bio eoy. heh.)
DAY 2
word of the day: sniffle.
highwer chinwese wuz okae. buh i had tha flwue thrwoughout.
):
math on monday. gosh.
DAY 1
language arts today. followed by lit. have never wrote so much
at one go before
and my fingers feel lifeless now.
came home and ate an ice-cream.